Re: Omega says TS won't run on 32-bit operating systems

In a post of a few days ago, I wrote:

I tried for several weeks to get a stable TS4 (build 21?) installation on
three different NT machines with no luck. Tech support wasn't too helpful:
"it *should* work" was a common remark.
-----

I was unclear in this remark, and I'd like to set the record straight.

My experience with TS4 happened roughly one year ago. I do not accurately
recall the build number I tried to use. I spent quite a bit of time with
Tech Support, but was unsuccessful in getting a stable installation. I gave
up and returned the product to Omega.

Although I could not get TS to work under NT at that time, I look forward
to a Win32 version that does not require a VDM in which to run.

offered the time from a senior technician to try to get a successful
installation. I declined that offer.

Any questions/flames? My email is rldixon@xxxxxxxx for your remarks; please
don't bury the mailing list.

Cheers,