Re: nt, dual video

preston morrow wrote:

> i am taking delivery of a new NT machine next week with a quad
> colorgraphics card with which i initially will use only two monitors.
>
> tonite i read:  TS will not run on NT & will not support multi-video.

Wrong.  I've never run TS under anything but NT.  I started with
TS 3.5 on NT 3.51 on one computer and now run TS 4 on NT 4 with
service pack 3 on another computer.  I cannot say personally
about the colorgraphics card, but I believe I've seen posts
here that it works with NT and TS.

I've not had any trouble on either machine running TS.  There
are instructions for installing the dongle support routines.
Just follow them, and all will be well.

> do you have written instructions on issues specific to NT?

Instructions came with TS.  I'm sure I've got it somewhere, but
you should also.

> currently i use TS 4.00.11, release:01/22/97:4:20, BMI satellite

I also use BMI.

Rod
--

J. Rodney Grisham, Ph.D.         ____  __   __
Technix Systems, Inc.             /   /_   /    /__/  /\ /  / \/