The Jake I Remember

HE wrote:
>as seen on the FORBES webpage - FYI, rgds hans
>
>c 1998 Forbes Inc. Terms, Conditions and Notices
>There's one born every minute
>
>By William Green
>
>"I'M TEACHING YOU SOMETHING that I know works," says Jake Bernstein.
>"It's real simple." Bernstein, 51, is in a Washington, D.C. hotel
>meeting room mesmerizing an audience of aspiring futures traders.

<big snip>

I'm sorry to see that Jake has sunk so far.  I've known Jake since 1984
when I first attended his real time CQG day trading seminar [Sidebar: I was
one of the first to get a CQG system in 1983.]  He was a great teacher and
a good system developer.  We mastered the system rules on Sat and Sun, and
then traded them in real time on Monday using Jake's OWN ACCOUNT AND MONEY.
 We made the trades and we kept the profits.  One of our silver trades paid
for the whole seminar.  Jake, true to his word, cut us a check at the end
of the day.  I still use several of those methods that I learned at Jake's
seminar.

The Jake Berstein I remember and respect was a serious market student and
excellent communicator.  It looks like he's using those skills to cash
in...sad, but such is life....

                Tony Haas

The wheel goes 'round and
 'round and 'round...