RE: BMI outage -- CORRECT OMZ FILE ATTACHED

Robert,

It happened to me too.  I went to the CME time and sales and found NOT
ONE TICK was missing -- only time stamps were off.  The corrected DSP8H
is attached.

John

John Fortune, Managing Partner
Fortune Management Group
Commodity Trading Advisors
275 Thirteenth Street, Suite 511
Atlanta, Georgia  30309

Trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.johnfortune.com/trader/

THERE IS RISK OF LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING.
PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\DSP8H223.OMZ"