Re: Security Block Issues

Saw this on a Newsgroup - the Final Solution? :)

>From: pante@xxxxxx (Jan Panteltje)

How about this:
Scene: video camera on top PC looking at you.

You:
  Start Fastbase.
Computer:
  Please open your eyes wide for user retina verification.
You:
  <you open your eyes wide>
Computer:
  User indentified, but I see no flowers.
You:
  What flowers?
Computer:
  Flowers for the shrine for our manager Bill Gates.
You:
  No flowers today.  Get on with my program.
Computer;
  We at MS want a little respect.  We do not just do anything you say,
  we write intelligent software.
You:
  Now the f*ck start my program or else I will kick your *ss.
Computer:
  login procedure aborted, protocol violation, call user support for help.