Historical data provider of choice

Is there a consensus among subscribers as to who provides the best
historical data at the best price, in a format that TS can swallow?
Visiting
a few sites, I found a wide range of prices:

For tick-by-tick, a full history of T-Bond contracts from Tick Data Inc.
will
cost you $1100+.  Genesis Financial Data claims to give you full tick-by-
tick on a single commodity for $295.  For this same price, CSI say they
give you all North American commodities from 1/69 forward, but they
don't indicate whether this is all ticks or merely OHLC.

As a new TS user, I'm interested in hearing what people use, as well as
any experiences with the above products or others.