Re: Uncle Bob Responds

Robyn wrote:

> Why would you be able to run code written in TS4 in SC4 - and not be able
to do
> the code directly in SC4?  Are you saying that if I bought TS4 and SC4 -
I'd be
> able to do my systems development in TS - and run my day-to-day work on
SC (I
> don't do much systems development these days - and - when I do - it tends
to be
> very intensive work over a limited period of time)?

TS is not just for real-time use. You can use it as a very flexible EOD
platform. You can write stuff on TS4's Power Editor and it will work on
SuperCharts4. But once you write ANYTHING on the power editor you cannot
modify the code in SuperCharts. You can then only change the Inputs if
they're not hard-coded in the system. IMO once you start using the power
editor you'll likely never go back to SC. (That's the way Omega designed
it.
Hey, they seem to be looking for salespeople, maybe I should apply<g>.

Carlos Lourenco