Re: Uncle Bob Responds

King wrote:

> My belief has always been that someone with TS4 can code just about anything
> you want and then you can run it in SC4 (same as with TS3.5 and SC2.1). Of
> course you can't edit it or tweak it, except insofar as you provide for
> inputs. Unfortunately, I don't personally know anyone that has TS4, so no
> freebies.

Why would you be able to run code written in TS4 in SC4 - and not be able to do
the code directly in SC4?  Are you saying that if I bought TS4 and SC4 - I'd be
able to do my systems development in TS - and run my day-to-day work on SC (I
don't do much systems development these days - and - when I do - it tends to be
very intensive work over a limited period of time)?  Robyn