Re: Denise's S&P System

  • To: Denise Beebe Throntveit <foremost@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Denise's S&P System
  • From: Michael Charness <wsi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 10:37:34 -0800 (PST)

At 12:34 PM 2/25/98 -0600, you wrote:
>I'm attempting to test my system to see if I have something and I think
>this will help the group as well as help me.  I'm not offering anything --
>merely posting my ideas.

Denise:

I'm an active trader, and I *do* like swapping ideas.  But posting in
numbers and out numbers isn't really posting ideas -- it doesn't tell
anyone basic strategy, how your system has backtested or performed in real
time, or anything else that I can think of.  You're just posting a trade
you're either making or your system is signalling (can't tell which of
those it is either).

Tell the group a little more instead of just posting numbers.  Otherwise
it's probably more suited to misc.invest.futures instead of the omega-list
group.

Mike Charness