Re : Mechanical System Evaluation Guidelines

Dans un courrier daté du 25/02/98 03:32:34  ,  Tony Haas écrit :

<<
 Pierre,
 I think you misunderstood.  I require "audited account statements
 documenting the real time system performance," meaning actual executed
 trades documented by brokerage statements from the system vendor.  You
 probably thought I was talking about system backtesting.  I'm talking about
 real trades.

Ok.
A misunderstanding from me .
I was of course speaking of backtesting.
This  is also important.
If you backtest on such amount of data, with realistic slippage, this is as
good as an audited account (at least for the developer that may rely on his
probity).

<<
 TH wrote:
 >If you intend to become a serious trader (part-time) or full time trader,
 then only buy WHITE BOX systems.

 PO wrote:

 >Unfortunately, there are very limited.
 >One of the best that I have seen (according to Future Truth) was a ONE
 LINE EL CODE.
 >Price list>1200$.
 >Seems to be an Aberration (c) and (g)....

 Pierre, you rascal, you...<G>

You are certainly right.
The considered code could be up to 5 lines of EL code with a proper font size
choice in the Power Editor.

Pierre Orphelin.