Re: Internet Explorer 3.0 Warning

Bob,

Would you be willing to elaborate any further on aspects of IE 4.x that
would keep you from recommending it?  I had been using Netscape Personal
Gold 3.0 for quite a while (Probably like driving a chariot on the Autobahn,
these days :), but I recently tried IE 4.0 and like it a lot! --  *IF* the
ole 'puter has the horsepower.   I found it much better on a P-233 than a
P-100.  So far, no problems -- are you aware of any specific negatives that
have occurred?

My understanding that Gates spiffy little applets run in a protected
boundary area that keeps them from doing any damage.

Any and all comments welcome--