Re: Optimal -f

Greetings -- do I call you Olli or Olli-Pekka?

Your response is welcome and thought provoking.  I look forward to
having a few minutes myself when I can digest it and perhaps test it.

I have come up with a method for smoothing the Optimal f curve which
also reduces the overall profit -- a normal tradeoff, I thought -- but
the attachement you provided seems to indicate that I may have set my
sights too low.

Anyway, it is a bit difficult for me to describe but it is suitable
for a risk averse  investor.  Please refer to the "RE:  Portfolio
Simulations using TS" reply I submitted a few moments ago for a
sketch...if you want details, email me and I will be happy to explain
(I am a bit pressed for time at the moment, please forgive me).

thanks for your input.

Sincerely,

Charles