Re: dayTraderUpgrade

A while back I told WOW that I thought a steep upgrade discount for licensed
TS users might help many to switch. They responded that it was "in the
works".

Suggestion: we e-mail them asking for the TS 5.0 upgrade price (<$500). If
they ever actually did that, I believe the defections would put the fear of
God into Omega, and both of our options would be improved.
-----