RE: Mark Brown

The Below was on my omege List.

ubject:
        David Stendahl of RINA Systems Good/Bad??
  Date:
        Sat, 21 Feb 1998 07:10:30 +1100
  From:
        Van <vano@xxxxxxxxxx>
    To:
        "omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

Has any one been or know about  David Stendahl of RINA Systems, Inc. and

the Intensive Three-Day Seminar Designing and Developing Mechanical
Trading Systems .
Could you please let me know if it is worth $2400.

Thanks
Van

For what its worth, I posted a similar post several months ago. MARK
published the code for the system on this list and jokingly asked for
the money. Queston : how much money has he save you?

best'

carlos