Vote re: MB Attn: Jim Osborne

I would like to propose Jim to reinstate Mark's subscription to the list.
I agree, that he sometimes goes 'ballistic', but his presence and advice
was beneficial to all of us.

I do not care of his personal relationship with Omega and what they write
to each other.

There is simple way to avoid flames: ignore them. Then the problem will
disappear by itself. I think, that most members of the list have no interest
in the current discussion of Omega's troubles in such extensive details
and volume, and will appreciate if others will stop sending useless
messages.
The subject was covered so extensively, that people already repeat
themselves.

Thanks.

Robert