Re: Y2K confusion

Gary Funck wrote:

> Pierre,
>
> Gary wrote:
> >  Independent of the merits/demerits of dongles and Safekey's, I
> >  think there ought to be a law against a company that takes advantage
>
> Above, I wasn't suggesting a lawsuit; I was just relating my opinion
> that if Omega's only response to fixing the Y2K problem was to force
> us to go to TS5 (at a $1300 cost), that seemed imappropriate.

Shocked at the upgrade cost to TS5 at $1300, I contacted Omega for confirmation.
I was advised that the upgrade cost will be no more than $495, and no more than
$750 for pro suite users.  I wasn't able to determine where the $1300 figure came
from by searching the archive, but Omega stated that the upgrade cost had been
previously posted to this list at $495.

Rick Harmon