2000

Hello to all.

For whatever it is worth, and I may be striking a deceased equine, it
should be said.

Omega has made an official statement that TradeStation 4.0 will be made
year 2000 compliant.  I accept that as fact.

I think it can be stated that any further comments on this subject are moot.

thank you, Samuel

fwiw: I have been absent for too long.  That is precisely how long (too
long) it would take me to wade through the irrelevant in an effort to reach
the worthwhile.  You would increase the probability of keeping the
attention of the resources you have available if you stoped whining.  It's
the amount of rhetoric that keeps me away.

    Samuel K. Tennis,  VISTA Research and Trading, Inc.
    8103 Camino Real C-409       voice: 1(305) 273-1321
    S. Miami, FL  33143            fax: 1(305) 273-9164
    skt@xxxxxxxx               http://www.gate.net/~skt