RE Mark Brown Status

Dans un courrier daté du 19/02/98 19:52:00  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 Dirty feathered copy?  Who's the one that's incivil now? Don't preach
 civility unless you apply that same standard to yourself.  This dual
 standard of yours is getting old.  I may complain about a product or a
 company or a designation, but I try not pick fights with those whom I
 disagree.

It was only a metaphor (strong, certainly).
Next time I'll speak french, that  has the advantage:
1)I understand  better what I write.
2) You may not.

<<
 And yes, I prefer to have MB back on this list as opposed to some others.
 But I've to learned accept everyone on list as having valuable opinions,
 ideas, and trading experience worth sharing.  Those who don't, get trashed...

What I told exactly is that I preferred MB on the list than any current
replacement solution (Mark's error was to do his web site and do a new war
again. Bill Cruz is not Saddam Hussein, I believe!).

Now, lets speak of other things, be patient and you will see that the problems
will be solved in time.

It will not make thing going better to repaeat again that  "there is a y2000
problem".
All of us know that , Omega too.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin