Re : Re: Y2K confusion

> OK.
> It could be better if this list could speak of other things than
> Y2000, TS5beta (that is confidential anyway) and old Omega timing
> errors.

Pierre,

when will you understand that YOU make that wheel continously
go round and round again with useless answer like the one below and
above. YOU are the reason for below statement as you kick arse
good people trying to help US ALL, with explaining problems and their
emergency and their need for solutions NOW !

Wonder where we stood if not MB, or recently Tony, James and others
demanded solutions and explained why we need them NOW ???

Where would we be if NOT the (so called) bashers KICK ARSE and make
people at OMEGA wake up as potential customers probably will vote
with their feet - What would have been achieved by the 900 ++ people
on this list why do NOT say anything ???

MB might choose the wrong words sometime, but its far better than
NONE !

> Excepted for frustated people, this list shows less and less
> intererest an higher volume of message, therefore is time consuming
> for quite nothing.
>
> Pierre Orphelin.

YOU can keep the volume down by NOT attacking people making
legtimate claims, again and again.

Y2k is HERE latest in 6 month - not in 22 months !

and TS 5.0 has been promised as the SUPER - SOLUTION to about every
problem for more than 6 months now. YOU, yourself keep pushing it
and therefore get confronted by people asking where it is and when it
will come etc..... dont wonder if this backfires......

Last summer I heard from OMEGA that certain problems will NOT get
tackled anymore in 4.0 as there wont be any work on it anymore and
eveything is shifted to 5.0......Im waiting..........

rgds hans

~~~~~
MARK BROWN FAN CLUB
MB for PRESIDENT OF OMEGA !