Re : Re: Y2K confusion

Dans un courrier daté du 19/02/98 01:11:02  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 Pierre wrote:

 > I was only suggesting that Omega could take the advantage of the TS4 of the
 > Y2000 bug to change the TS4 protection and update for free any registered
 > user.

 Okay, thanks for clarifying.  I am left wondering, however, what form
 will the "new protection" take?  Will it be any better, and less
 intrusive, than the "dongle" approach?

I don't know, just a suggestion that Omega could take for what it is.

<<

 > I wrote for free, for regular users, so I can't see where a lawsuit
 > could take place.

 Right, and I wasn't suggesting a lawsuit.  I was reacting to the
 (apparently incorrect) idea that there were no plans to upgrade TS4
 users with a Y2K fix.  I'd gotten that impression by reading a couple
 other posts to the group (not yours). >>

OK.
It could be better if this list could speak of other things than Y2000,
TS5beta (that is confidential anyway) and old Omega timing errors.

Excepted for frustated people, this list shows less and less intererest an
higher volume of message, therefore is time consuming for quite nothing.

Pierre Orphelin.