Re: EL ? - Prevent two entries same bar

If you're only trying to avoid a second Long (after a first Long) on a given
bar, you could do something like:

Vars: EntBar(0), MP(0);

If {your Entry Criteria goes here} and CurrentBar - EntBar > 0 then Buy at
Market;

If MP = 1 and MP[1] <> 1 then EntBar = CurrentBar;

I use MP instead of TS MarketPosition and EntBar instead of BarsSinceEntry
because it eliminates the possibility of encountering potential Bugs.  The
reasoning has been discussed here before.

I'm sure there are simpler ways of doing this, but this should work...