If not Mark then who

Members

Omega has grand stand getting rid of Mark Brown as a solutions provider for
trying to get solutions to all our problems. In a vain attempt to try an
embarrass him by posting this on the members list. So now all we can have
is polite curious solution providers for a company that will never respond
to them. Omegas sales or the result of turning a deaf ear to people like
Mark the only kind of solution provider I would want. Omega believes its a
privilege to be a solution provider and a client. I think a solution
provider earns that title himself and the client is king.

Robert