40 inch LCD

A message was posted today to a user interface design discussion
group to which I subscribe as part of my alter ego.  It referenced
a 40 inch LCD for multimedia designers.  I certainly am not
recommending this or any other LCD display.  However, it seems
to be a topic of interest, so if you are in that group, check out:

http://finsysgp.com/Tango/CreationStation/default.html

I find it curous that the company offering this product is
named Financial Systems Group.

Rod
--

J. Rodney Grisham, Ph.D.         ____  __   __
Technix Systems, Inc.             /   /_   /    /__/  /\ /  / \/