Re: ChartScanner prob

At 05:14 PM 2/16/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi, All:
>
>I'm having a tough time getting the ChartScanner to work.
>
>Here's the indicator I'm using:
>
>+++++++++++++++++
>
>Inputs: Len(15) ;
>
>Plot1(XAverage(C,Len), "X") ;
>
>If C > XAverage(C,Len) then begin
>        If CheckAlert then Alert = True;
>End ;
>
>+++++++++++++++++
>
>Now I've got the Alerts switched on, so that when I
>switch to a new chart where C > XAverage(C,15) I get
>the notice advising me to check the Alert Tracking
>Control Center.
>
>But when I run the ChartScanner on a workspace,
>nothing comes up. (I've got it setup to scan for
>study alerts.)
>
>What am I missing? I've checked the manual, but no
>luck so far...
>
>Many thanks,
>
>CAB VINTON
>cvinton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am not sure what is causing this but you might check to be sure that the
box called Maximum Calculation Speed on the ChartScanner Format Dialog Box
is NOT selected.

Best Regards,
William Brower
Inside Edge Systems
10 Fresenius Rd.
Westport, Ct 06880
Publisher of TS Express
The Journal for Informed Users of TradeStation
Free Sample Available (Send Mail Address)

Internet: 1000mileman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 203-454-2754
Fax: 203-221-9195