Re: Another From Omega Re: TS 5 Beta

At 08:35 PM 2/16/98 EST, Pierre wrote:

>I have not yet received the beta too (as for today), and Itservices (Italy) is
>in the same situation.
>I know that beta have been given to Solution Providers that made the trip to
>Miami, with some explanations (verbal ?).

>Sincerely,
>Pierre Orphelin.

The early beta release required the personal on site execution by recipients
of a standard form of non-disclosure document. That's a fairly standard
practice. In this case, I know personally, there were no exceptions.

Also to be fair to Mitch A., he may not have known about that requirement
until the last minute. The CD was literally 'fresh off the press'.

Michael Paauwe
mpaauwe@xxxxxxxxxx