Re: Direct trading to pits

> 2) Who do you trade thru that gives $13.50/RT?

whats so special about that price ? nothing, its LOW, but doenst tell
anything about the service - the lowest I paid was $12 rt - all incl.

But thats only half the story - fills can cost you much more on a
single trade...... I LOVE to pay $25 rt to a honest and good broker !

rgds hans

PS: I would NOT trade with the $12 broker FOR FREE anymore!

~~~~~
....and bear in mind
that high reward does not come without its partner high risk !