Re: Direct trading to pits

Message text written by INTERNET:omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx

I trade direct to the pits as well as using Leo Web.  I have never used Leo
for the S&P, but have used it for other markets using limit orders.  I like
the security of "instant" fill and confirmation of my price when going
direct.  I have a friend who trades the S&P using Leo and he loves it.  As
matter of fact we executed the exact same trades and the results were that
had a .10 better fill going in and he had a .10 better fill coming out.  I
like the fact that my pit broker answers the phone with the bid/ask, as you
can never really be sure of the current market price using a data feed, of
course this is most important when trading using market orders.  I pay
$13.50 RT either way.  Sometimes the reporting of the Leo fills are slow.
<

1) Are the fills reported back thru LEO?

2) Who do you trade thru that gives $13.50/RT?

Thanks,
Paul Weston