Re: Another Lie From Omega Re: TS 5 Beta

MarkBrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I was promised a Beta 5.0 would be Fed Xed to me the day before the Omega
> World event last week, by none other than Mitch Himself. I latter this week followed
> up in a email to him that I have not received it to this day. Do you think I have heard
> anything? Nope just silence form all concerned, Just waiting for the Window on Wallstreet
> DayTrader Pro to come out. Then Bill and his crew of liars can jam it!!!!
>
> Mark Brown, Omega Solution Provider and Omega basher hobbyist!!!

Mark,
Please note that this is just helpful criticism: The mis-spelled words
in the e-mails that you send have a tendency to hurt your credibility. I
refer specifically to "latter" (I think you meant "later") and also
"form" (I think you meant from). You also started the sentence "Just
waiting for the Window..." after a comma. I am not flaming here. I just
think that people will take you more seriously if you pay greater
attention to what you type. If writing it properly is not important to
you, should reading it properly be important to us?
I hope this helps.
Ed