Another Lie From Omega Re: TS 5 Beta

I was promised a Beta 5.0 would be Fed Xed to me the day before the Omega
World event last week, by none other than Mitch Himself. I latter this week followed
up in a email to him that I have not received it to this day. Do you think I have heard
anything? Nope just silence form all concerned, Just waiting for the Window on Wallstreet
DayTrader Pro to come out. Then Bill and his crew of liars can jam it!!!!

Mark Brown, Omega Solution Provider and Omega basher hobbyist!!!