Re: How about a REAL useful TS 5.0 feature - Come on OMEGA !!!

Taking the ideas a bit further- I mentioned to Omega the implementation of a
draw tool that would allow one to use your mouse, or better yet, graphics
tablet to draw freehand onto charts.

And how about better vertical scaling control,

And how about vertical panning of charts,

And how about giving the user the ability to actually create a chart that
looks like a real bar chart, instead of those dots that are used to mark the
opens and closes.

These are all features that are important to a chart reading discretionary
trader, but obviously less so to a systems trader.  I hope Omega will better
satisfy this segment of the market in TS 5.0

Chris Lober