Position Size - Rumery and Lehman

>From: Jeff Kittrell <jkit@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: Position Size - Rumery & Lehman
>
>I was scanning some old Omega archives and saw some brief discussion on
>Ralph Vince's "Optimal f" vs. Rumery & Lehman's "fixed ratio" technique
>for scaling position size.  I found some info on Vince's technique but I
>was unable to find anything outlining the specific technique/calculation
>used by Rumery.  Would anyone be willing to share the specifics of this
>technique? Thanks in advance.

Rumery and Lehman *sell* the description of their self described
"fixed ratio" methodology.  So it would seem a little, uh,
_cheezy_ to "share" (a/k/a "pirate") it here on the good old Omega
Mailing List.

Here are some of the ways you can obtain it legimitately without
piracy:

(1) Purchase the $69.00 video tape of Mister Rumery And Lehman
Himself, Ryan Jones, from Futures Learning Center.  It is sold
via Futures magazine.

(2) Purchase the $700 set of video tapes of Ryan Jones, either
through Futures Learning Center or through Rumery and Lehman
itself.  They are entitled "Mission Million."

(3) Purchase the "Performance I" software and full disclosure
manual from Rumery and Lehman, which tells all about the fixed
ratio approach and more.... for approx US$ 1600.

(4) Purchase back issues of Rumery and Lehman's "Kamikaze
Trading Letter" newsletter which gave the insight and approach
behind "fixed ratio" before there ever was any videotape
or any Performance-I software.

(5) Advertize that you would like to purchase any or all of the
above, second hand, from readers who no longer wish to own them.

Rumery and Lehman are in Colorado Springs, CO, USA.  You can
get their toll free telephone number by calling 1-800-555-1212
and speaking politely to the Mountain Bell personnel.
--
   Mark Johnson     Silicon Valley, California     mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx

   "... The world will little note, nor long remember, what is said
    here today..."   -Abraham Lincoln, "The Gettysburg Address"