Nelson Freeburg

Nelson Freeburg gave a short talk at the Cycles / MASC meeting in
Orange County (CA) in Nov.1997. He was one of the six speakers .

He talked about his various models Pentad , Vega etc. most of them
timing models for the market.
He talks about turning  $ 10,000 to $ 107,000,000 (no typo) in
30 years (I think it is hypothetical/simulation).

But to learn about the model, I will have to buy  maybe 5 older issues
of his publication. (aprrox. 40 each ) .
Should I bite or not ?

He also  recommended Hussman Econometrics as a good newsletter.
Over the years , I have heard of Hussman Econometrics, but never
pursued the subject. It shows up in Hulbert's once in a while.
Any opinions on Freeburg or Hussman will be appreciated.

Francois