Re: omega-digest Digest V98 #60

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: omega-digest Digest V98 #60
  • From: Monte <montecs@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 21:09:57 -0800 (PST)

Tom,
This stuff all sounds very interesting,and like something that was
copied from a book on Scientology.But I thought this forum was dedicated
to discussions concerning Technical Analysis and Omega products.If I
wanted philosophy,I could choose from any number of newsgroups.

Tom wrote:
Mark,

You are right!

I have immediately taken action on this. Mandates have been sent to our
MTA,
SEC, CFTC, Congress and other Traders publications and regulating bodies
Immediately ban and remove from further sale, all flee powders, collars
and
other harmful substances from the sales shelves across the country.
Hopefully, with your help, we can save our traders from iminent danger
in
their domocile environments. Save the flees!

Where did computers come from?
What brought about mathematics?
How did Software become?
Who or What punches the keys, chooses the testing methods, deciphers
their
results, determines what to chuck, what to keep and evolve with in
testing?

What is Knowledge?
What is Data?
What is the Difference?
What is it that is capable of determining the answer to any of these?

Now I happen to agree. The "knowledge" of man is miniscule and his view
of
it self-aggrandizing, particularly when compared to Nature's.
He takes one step forward, destroys the one he is leaving and then falls

back off his own burned bridges. He knows all when he knows nothing, he
knows nothing when he knows all. (Just ask someone who knows all,
sometime).

Truth is defined as the best answer that works at the current time. Well

knowing (if one knows-nothing) that there is no absolute truth and what
is
true today will not be the final word, even possibly a labeled a lie,
tomorrow.

There is only one thing in this universe capable of determining
differences,
similarities and identies through observation. Determining relative
importances and making decisions regarding them.

LIFE

Life has tools, one of them is mathematics, another is electricity,
another
is a computer, which is a result of the compilations of many earlier
successful inplementations of observations, making these tools.

Interesting that the Source of all these tools has been given zero
credit
and that the tool is now labeled the source! The Gun is now a killer not
the
person pulling the trigger, except when it is used by the politically
correct. (politically correct, that's got to be some internal
conflicting
joke).
"Drug Abuse", a Drug is now the "abused". Car insurance is actually
insuring
the car and not the driver.

Come on, wake up and smell the roses before the funeral. (who or what is

doing the smelling, your nose?)

Trading whether with or without a system, is a self-discovering
endeavor.
You might have to discover and use tools as well but lets not confuse
the
two.

Find out THAT YOU ARE.
See U
Tom
Always Question Authority, they (or it) Deserves It.