EL Pivot Point Help

I would appreciate help with an indicator. I would like to input a pivot
point value, say 1017.50 for the SP as an example. I want to plot two
horizontal lines on the price plot. One 2.5 points above the pivot point
and one 2.5 points below the pivot point. Both numbers could be changed
in the inputs for the pivot point and the pivot spread.

A recent responce for a similar EL coding problem was given as:

input: SnP (1017.5), Spread (2.5)

plot1 (SnP + Spread, "above");
plot2 (SnP - Spread, "below");

Even though this plots the correct numbers and horizontal lines, they
will not plot properly on the price plot itself. Any help with the
proper coding would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
amerilnk@xxxxxxxxxxx