Request for Y2K Patch for TS 3.5

Dear Janette,

I'm glad to hear that Omega Research plans to provide a year 2000 patch for
TS 4.0.  That adds to my belief that Omega not only sells the best trading
software but also stands behind its products following the sale by
supporting its customers, particularly by providing necessary and timely
patches for its software.

I do hope that Omega will also release a year 200 patch, as well, for TS 3.5.

Although I have twice upgraded to 4.0, both times I have thereafter deleted
4.0 and re-installed 3.5 because I have found 3.5 to be faster, simpler, and
less subject to crashes - and 3.5 does everything that I want my trading
software to do and does it flawlessly, without problem.  I just don't use
the additional features that 4.0 provides, and for my trading, I have found
3.5 to be the stronger and preferable program.  I have heard many other TS
users make similar comments; I believe that you might be surprised to learn
of the number of traders, particularly older and more experienced ones, who
continue to use 3.5.

I would like to continue to use TS 3.5 as my primary day-trading software in
the year 2000 and beyond.  I wish to encourage Omega to release a year 2000
patch for TS 3.5 as well as the one planned for 4.0.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Richard Josslin
TS User #253