Re: alternative datafeeds for TS

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: alternative datafeeds for TS
  • From: "hans esser" <he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 04:33:34 -0800 (PST)

> Did anyone discover a way to get get data into TS4.0 from
> a datafeed other than Comstock, BMI, DBC, FS?

There are VARIOUS "home-made" servers available at all ranges of
prices for Reuters, german BIS and danish TENFORE datafees all to be
fed into TS - I have no idea of the quality of those servers, but
know that someof them "mimick" a DBC-feed to TS.

BIS and TENFORE-feeds itself are only good for S&P traders with
above-average suicidal tendencies as they lack 20-30% of S&P ticks.

rgds hans

> Any ideas for Reuters feed? DDE? Alternative server(s)?
> Any suggestions are welcome.
>
> I ask the question on behalf of a friend of mine in Spain.
> Anyone over there who uses TS with a feed other than Comstock,
> DBC or FutureSource.
>
> Many thanks.
>
> Robert
> --
> The truth is out there...

~~~~~
....and bear in mind
that high reward does not come without its partner high risk !