Re: R-Breaker, R-Level, Wisdom of Ages, Krutsingers Port

  • To: Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: R-Breaker, R-Level, Wisdom of Ages, Krutsingers Port
  • From: "Guus Prick" <guus@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 04:15:31 -0800 (PST)

stoica@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I would be grateful if I could get some advice on this.
>
> brgds from Berlin
> Marian Stoica

Forget it!
You will not be knowing what you are doing!
And you know what happens with people who do not know what they are
doing :)

Look for things you understand, and feel comfortable with, things you
can build on, so they can grow stronger, as you grow stronger.

What market(s) are you following?
20 ? Tooo much,
Pick your favorite market, and follow it closely, try to get a feel
for it, trade it dry, until you think you understand it.
If you think you understand it, DON'T trade it.

Always assume you do NOT know where a market is going!
If you understand how it is possible to trade a market if you have to
assume you do NOT understand it / know where it is going, you are
ready to trade :)

Gl!,
Guus Prick.