Real Time SP500 System

http://www.markbrown.com/test/test.htm

omegalist
enter

Due to all the request here is a SP500 system posted real time.
This system was developed on a Ned Davis Technalyzer computer.
I converted the system into easy language. I have not got the transliteration
correct yet. It is however very close. The main difference is that TS chops
more than the Technalyzer version, but it does catch the big moves well.
Also note from a development stand point I did not ever split my SP.
So you will need to half the trading results, draw downs p/l and such.

I hope you enjoy it... This is just a demo of a fully mechanical system....
Since I used to be a discretionary trader and know in great detail what
that's all about. I would like to see what the discretionary traders use as a
weapon back to argue the point that they can beat a mechanical system!
Question can a trader on his own out do a good system? I think not.

Mark