Re: Processor Usage

Evgeny wrote:

> I'll probably argue about order of magnitude you use ...
>
> Not many people will notice ~1/10 second delay in price
> ticks to your PC (Polling port vs interrupt handling).

Of course not and the difference likely would be only 1/10 second running
under WinNT, but that would not be the case under Win95, where a long task
in another program, such as displaying a large graphic image, could delay
processing a significant amount of time.

> Just a side question: is TS5.0 going to be multi-threaded??
> Will it benefit from 2nd CPU ??

I have no knowledge of either of those issues.

  -Bob Brickey
   Scientific Approaches
   sci@xxxxxxxxxx