Re: Telephone Tape Recorders

I never considered this to be necessary as ALL real brokers do TAPE
conversations and that info can be provided on problems - no need for
you to have one aswell.

BESIDES, I bought "such" tape cassette-recorder here in germany
some 10 years ago for $150 or so (for different purpose <g>), it
AUTOMATICLY start and STOPS based on NOISE on the phone line and TAPES
both sides of the conversation continously duing this time and works
with normal mc's, so after 45 minutes or so flip to the other side of
the mc or put in a new one.

rgds hans

> Can anyone recommend a good recorder for automatically taping broker
> conversations?  How many hours capacity does it have?  Does it
> record in both directions or does cassette need to be flipped?  Is
> it voice activated by one phone only or does it start whenever any
> phone on the line goes off hook?
>
> Approx cost and dealer info would be useful too.  Thanks.
>
> marshall@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Mailed from The Wire - A Community Web for the Triad of North
> Carolina. Visit today at http://www.wirecom.com

~~~~~
....and bear in mind
that high reward does not come without its partner high risk !