Re: Conflicts

Don't even think of trying to solve these problems yourself!

Unfortunately, Win-95 Plug & Pray is probably at the root of your problem
and you need a qualified Hardware Geek to solve it --

It may turn out that you need to sacrifice a Modem or a Sound Card to get
things working properly (hopefully not, if your beloved Geek is particularly
talented), but if you're using TS to take profits out of the markets, you
should be able to sacrifice one or both of these components (neither needed
by TS) in the interest of making money.

I wish the news were better, but the real world is not always pretty--

Good Luck!