Re: E*TRADE and Omega Research Marketing Alliance

greene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Would you be so kind as to clarify something for me.  I logged onto this mail list to find out about Y2K
> problems and possible upgrade options.  Are you saying that if I upgrade to TradeStation - I can only run
> it on 1 computer (that's what you seem to be saying).  I travel about 3 months a year - and routinely
> pack everything onto my notebook when I hit the road.  Plus - I keep backup copies of my systems on
> another computer in my house - in case my primary computer crashes.  What I hear you saying is I can't do
> either of those things with TradeStation.  Am I hearing correctly?  If I am - sounds like the Dark Ages.
> Robyn

  So... Would it that surprise you, if that were the case? Maybe you could purchase a second copy from them
at a slight discount. Or better yet if you do so many round turns through E*Trade they will give you the second
copy for half price. I think I should be on the physic network friends or something, I could take this show on
the road. ...........Mark

--
    ***   Mark Brown's The Traders Network
    ***   http://www.markbrown.com