Re: E*TRADE and Omega Research Marketing Alliance

Ted, now my concerns about Omega's ability and or intentions to follow through with a patch
for SuperChart and TradeStation users for the Y2000 problem is validated and justified. I
honestly think we are up the creek, with no possible alternative than to purchase the upgrade
to 5.0. Even then I wonder if my permanent password is truly a password I can trust not to
expire on me some monday morning when I got a load of trades on. Omega told me they were
doing away with the security block for the printer port, but would have new security that would
assure them complete security. I can already tell you I bet they are going to lock the software
to the hard drive some how. This would mean if you change hard drives your out of luck, ect.
I hope I'm wrong but I got this feeling after talking to Mitch, it is a wickedly thorough method,
whatever it is.

Mark

--
    ***   Mark Brown's The Traders Network