rotating oscilator

     I believe this has been asked before, but I can't find anything in the
posts I have saved about it!
    I would like a el code that would take an oscilator and start on a date
and first say plot an 8 day plot, then change to a 12 day plot, then change
to a 21 day plot etc. then start the plots over again at the 8 day and keep
doing the rotation as long as I want it to!!  I hope most of you understand
what I am trying to say?  If anyone has any ideas or if it has been talked
about in some newsletter let me know.
 Any information would be very helpful!!

                 Thank You,
                 Phil