Re: First Aid '97

> AJ and all,
> Norton has a product called Crash Guard that catches most of these write errors produced
> by programs while occuring. It will report details of the potential crash and ask you if
> you wish to "fix".

 Fix means for Crash Guard to close the programm the caused the
crash and helps that the PC is not crahing all together.
If you  want to open the program " fixed" by CG you must reboot your
PC.
I have used it for a while, but found it of too little use for me,
even for free.

brgds from Berlin
Marian Stoica
stoica@xxxxxxxxxxx