Re: First Aid '97

A. J. and All:
I have the same problems you describe. I also have Norton Crashguard and
have found no relief in using it, since once the screen locks-up, there is
no way to input commands. Please keep this thread alive and on the
Omega-List as there may be many more users looking for answers, too.
Thanks,
Randy Murphree

----------
> From: A.J. Carisse <carisse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: First Aid '97
> Date: Monday, January 26, 1998 6:25 AM
>
> Thanks to Hinton, Stuart, and Marion for your input on this.
>
> Marion, does the corrupt file cause the hang, or is it a product of it?
This
> is a good question, but my guess would be that it does cause it.
>
> Stuart: This sounds great, but the type I'm having locks up all input
devices
> - I've got "antifreeze" capabilities already, and they don't help this.
> However, this might be worth looking into.
>
> This is a real bummer, as I currently have to reboot my computer, and
reload
> everything in the middle of the trading day, as well as missing data.  It
> might be worth my while to cough up the mula and contact Microsoft
Support on