Re: Cable BMI DTN FS Adventure

Depending on your needs, Quote.com might work for live charts.  Free for
delayed quotes and $70+ for real-time -- Click on any symbols at right to
change chart, or enter the Symbol you want in the Symbol box -- you can also
select any time compression you want -- no TA yet, but they claim it's coming...

http://www.quote.com/cgi-bin/jchart-form?symbols=oex.x