Cable BMI DTN FS Adventure

I'm trying to decide on a way to receive real time data. I can't use a
satellite because I live in a condo. Software compatibility isn't that much of
an issue at this time. I use Super Charts end of day for my analysis, I just
want real time quotes and intra day charts. DTN said I could use cable if I
get C-Span 2 , 24 hours a day.I do not. The C-Span channel broadcasts bravo
half of the time. Future Source said they are not recommending cable. FS uses
the TBS channel.  FS said ,ever since Time Warner bought TBS,when a commercial
comes on,
 your data might stop for the duration of the commercial. They also said BMI
has had similar problems with their cable feed. FS said they have laywers
working on the problem. I could get a dedicated phone line with FS but that
costs $650.00 to install and an additional $154.00 a month. Not my favorite
choice.

My question is ,has anyone experienced these temporary outages using cable?
And if so, how bad is it?
Any suggestions appreciated

Totally Confused
North of Chicago