Re: DTN Again

Peter,
I agree with you. All I can hear from these "big traders" are complaints about
loss of data feed fro two hours, how expensive is this or that. If you are a real
trader a few hundred dollars should be nothing. If you try to blame all
technicalities for your losses, better go back and re-thing your investment
strategies and maybe you'll joint the winners group. Bye, Alex