DTN Again

You know I see some good ideas float around here on this members list. I'm
kin da new only about 2 years messing with TS and I have learned a great
deal. My first experience with this was from a guy who claimed the holy
grail and after writing a couple myself then having them turn out to be
average I'm finding is quite normal. I like everybody else have to pay my
dues that means writing a system or program then being able to implement
it. The true judge is how much profit or loss you file at the end of the
year on your tax return period end of story. Anything else is is either
false hope or lying maybe to yourself as well as others. Hypothetical
results should be against the law in any form to encourage or to promote
any trading system or program and used only as an indication of results for
the user. I have been in the commodity business for twenty years and I'm
still learning. I have seen my share of the genus boys who believe
programing skills and a good education is all it takes to clean out Chicago
Futures markets and there a dime a dozen. What is even more amazing is the
CFTC will grant those guys or gals a CTA license if they can pass an
examination with no experience or proof of trading results I feel that is a
shame. The last time I address this issue I got oh man we make to much
money trading to even consider complaining to Omega about data providers
but I got some support as well. When issues of TS are complained about by
people like Mark Brown I listen and believe him because he knows more than
I do about such matters and understands the power of voicing those
complaints concerning changing wrongs to rights and I share that view. But
when I say demand DTN data feed because its half the cost at twice the
speed it falls of deaf ears. Its like if your doing well trading and you
live where its cold in the winter then go open all your windows and turn up
the heat you can afford high bills geez your a good trader. That make sense
of course not and the fact Omega refuses to spend some money to let DTN be
a data provider at your expense falls in the same court in my opinion. So
on that Omega list put out and talked about where was a faster data
provider with a hundred a month savings at. Just wondering where common
sense has gone on this issue. I'm not talking high tech here I leave that
to the ones who know this is just plan dollars and quality of service.

Robert